· Maintenance and operation of Mainline Electrical Multiple Units (MEMUs)
· Maintenance and operation of Electrical Multiple Units(EMUs) for Multi-Model Transport System (MMTS), Hyderabad.
* Mainline Electrical Multiple Units (MEMUs) & Electrical Multiple Units (EMUs) details
A total of 29 MEMU motor coaches & 84 MEMU trailer coaches are housed at MEMU Car Shed, Rajahmundry.
A total of 33 EMU motor coaches & 64 EMU trailer coaches and 5 MEMU motor coaches & 15 MEMU trailer coaches are housed at EMU Car Shed, Moula-Ali.
The both Car sheds carryout preventive maintenance in the form of periodical maintenance schedules / overhauls and un-schedule repairs on these MEMU & EMU coaches.
* Daily 35 MEMU services with 8 rakes of 12 coach formation (3 MC + 9 TC) are provided in Vijayawada – Guntur – Tenali , Vijayawada – ongole – Gudur, Vijayawada – Rajahmundry – Visakhapatnam – Vijayanagaram – Palasa & Vijayawada – Warangal – Kazipet - Hyderabad sections on Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam & Secunderabad divisions. Similarly 6 MEMU services with 2 rakes of 8 coach formation with toilets (2 MC + 6 TC) are provided in Falaknuma – Bhongir – Jangoan & Secunderabad – Tandur sections on Secunderabad & Hyderabad divisions (except on Sundays).
* Daily 121 MMTS (EMU) services including 2 Matribhoomi Ladies specials with 9 rakes of 9 coach formation (3 MC + 6 TC) are provided in Lingampalli – Hyderabad, Lingampalli – Secunderabad - Falaknuma & Hyderabad –Secunderabad - Falaknuma sections on Secunderabad & Hyderabad divisions.