Compliance to Chief Labour Commisioner by
Diesel Loco Shed, Moula-Ali
Diesel Loco Shed, Moula-ali is following all the rules and regulations of the Contract Labour act 1970, in implementation and execution of the contracts.
- Payment of Wages by the Contractor are made as per the Minimum Wages fixed by the CLC from time to time, which is being ensured.
- The number of employees working for a contract are being followed as per the guidelines of the labour department and the contract labour act, which is also being ensured.
- The annual returns of the Labour Department are being filed by the Principal Employer every year in the month of April at Central Labour Commissioners’ Office (Central).
- The Contractor takes care of his employees Provident Fund, ESI deduction etc., which are also being monitored.
- All contractors are insisted to upload latest wage payment details of the contract labour employed by them on the Shramik Kalyan portal website.