In view of Pre-Non Interlocking and Non Interlocking works to facilitate track related works at Danapur of East Central railway, between Tumukuru – Mallasandra-Gubbi Station of South Western Railway and Khandala station of Central Railway the following trains are cancelled / diverted / regulated / rescheduled as detailed below: -
1. Train No. 22351 Patliputra – Yesvantpur express train is cancelled from 7th to 14th June, 2019.
2. Train No. 22352 Yesvantpur - Patliputra express train is cancelled from 10th to 17th June, 2019.
1. Train No. 16229 Mysuru – Varanasi express scheduled to depart Mysuru on 28th May, 2019 is diverted to run via Nelamangala – Hassan Junction.
2. Train No. 16229 Mysuru – Varanasi express scheduled to depart Mysuru on 23rd May and 28th May, 2019 is diverted to run via Yesvantpur, Nelamangala, Hassan Junction skipping Tumakuru Station.
1. Train No. 16229 Mysuru – Varanasi express scheduled to depart Mysuru on 23rd May, 2019 will be regulated for 50 minutes at enroute stations.
2. Train No. 17031 Mumbai CSMT - Hyderabad express scheduled to depart Mumbai CSMT on 18th May, 2019 will be regulated at Vangani down loop from 14.09 hrs to 14.45 hrs and will be handed over at 16.15 hrs i.e 57 minutes late.
1. Train No. 18112 Yesvantpur - Tatanagar Express scheduled to depart Yesvantpur at 10:30 hrs on 26th May, 2019 is rescheduled to depart at 12:00 hrs on the same day.