- Level 6 CBT was conducted in 156 centers in 111 cities across 25 states
- Level 4 CBT was conducted in 89 centers in 56 cities across 17 states
- Total 1,28,708 Candidates appeared out of 1,80,882 scheduled candidates
- First Time Aadhaar based authentication was done for the candidates
- No normalization needed due to RRB wise scheduling
- RRB Secunderabad also conducted CBT for CPC Level 6 posts at 19 venues in 13 cities, while CBT for CPC Level 4 posts was conducted at 11 venues in 7 cities of AP & Telangana.
Indian Railways conducted second stage Computer Based Test (CBT) of CEN 01/2019 Non Technical Popular Categories (NTPC) recruitment on 09th & 10th May, 2022 for Level 6 (7124 posts) and Level 4 (161 posts). The total candidates scheduled were 1,80,882, out of which 1,28,708 candidates appeared for the CBT.
For the first time, Aadhaar based authentication was done for the candidates. The second phase CBT was conducted in three shifts, i.e. two shifts were held for level 6 on 09th May, and one shift was held for level 4 on 10th May.
The scheduling was done in such a way that the candidates of one RRB are given same question paper so that there is no need for normalization. The Level 6 CBT was conducted in 156 centers in 111 cities across 25 states. The overall attendance for level 6 was about 74%. The level 4 CBT was conducted in 89 centers in 56 cities across 17 states. Overall attendance was about 60.5%. Special trains were run by Indian Railways to facilitate movement of candidates.
Railway Recruitment Board, Secunderabad also conducted the second stage Computer Based Test (CBT) for recruitment of Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC) on 09th & 10th May, 2022 for CPC Level 6 and Level 4 posts. on 9th May a total of 11,726 candidates from across the country appeared from 19 examination centers in 13 cities of AP and Telangana states. The attendance of candidates on the 10th May was 2,346 at 11 centers in 7 cities in the jurisdiction of RRB Secunderabad. The CBT was held in two shifts for CPC Level 6 on 09th May, and in one shift for Level 4 on 10th May.