REVIEW OF PREMATURE RETIREMENT OF RAILWAY SERVANTS
Seniority list covering letter.
1) ADMIN & Ministerial
3) Mechanical C&W
4) Mechanical Running
4) Operating Gr. "C"
5) Operating Gr. "D"
7) Signal and Telecommunication.
9) Engg-Station wise seniority list
1) KINWAT 2) PURNA 3) SELU 4) JALNA 5) AURANGABAD 6) LASUR 7) HINGOLI 8) WASHIM
10) Seniority list Tech in civil Engg dept.
1) IMPORTANT NOTICE TO RRB CANDIDATES SELECTED FOR ALP and OTHER CATEGORIES
2) Resumption of Class Room Training to Pro-Assistant Loco Pilots at ZRTI/MLY
3) Seniority list TMTR SSE/P.way/MUE.
4) Provisional seniority list of TMTR SSE/P.way/Akot.
5) Provisional seniority list of TMTR SSE/P.Way/KNW.
6) Call for training to the post of Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP).
7) Filling up of the post of ministerial staff vacancies in Vigilance branch/HQr office.
8) Selection to the unified post pf chief loco inspector in level -7 in loco running dept. nanded divn.
9) Provisional Integrated Seniority list of Sr.Section Engineers inLevel-7 of all wings of Civil Engg. Dept.
10)Retirement of Staff due to Superannuation in the year 2021.
11) Coverage under Railway Services (pension) Rules, 1993, in place of National Pension System.
12) Technician Gr.III (PM) LDCE Notification.
13) Filling up of vacancies in the category of Sr.Commercial Clerk in L-5 in Comml. Dept.
14)Call for Training to the post of Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP), Phase-02.
15) Formation of panel for filling up the post of JE (C&W) in GP Rs.4200/- 25% LDCE Quota in Mechanical C&W Department Nanded division.
16) Formation of panel for promotion to the post of JE (C&W) in GP Rs.4200/- 25% PROMOTIONAL Quota in Mechanical C&W Department Nanded division.
17) Selection for the post of Technician Gr-III(Fitter) in Pay band-I GP Rs.1900/-against 25% LDCE Quota in mechanical (C&W) Department on Nanded Division.
18)Selection for promotion to post of Technician Gr-III (Carpenter) in pay matrix Level-2, GP Rs.1900/- against 25% LDCE Quota in Civil Engineering Department on Nanded Division.
19) Selection for promotion to post of Technician Gr-III (Mason) in Pay Matrix Level-02, GP Rs.1900 against 25% LDCE quota in Civil Engineering Department on Nanded Division.
20) Filling up of one ex-cadre post of vigilance Inspector/personnel in pay Matrix l-6
21)Notification in RE/SC project.
22) Questions bank for the post of Technician Gr.-III (Fitter) in Pay Band-I Rs. 5200-20200/- +GP Rs.1900/- against 25% LDCE Quota in Mechanical (C&W) Department on NED Division.
23) Question Bank for the post of JE (Mechanical (C&W) in Level-6 of 7th CPC against 25% Promotional Quota in Mechanical Department Nanded Division. OLD
24)Formation of panel for promotion to Group 'B' post of Assistant Commercial Manager in Level-8 in 7th PC Pay Matrix against 30% LDCE Quota in Commercial Department - Pre-Qualification examination.
25) Filling up of Non-Gazetted posts in railway claim tribunla/sc and amvt.
26) Posting of staff in RRB/SC on tenure Basis.
27) Postal Slips of candidates of Recruitment against open Market as Track Maintainer Gr-IV, vide RRC/SC's Panel Letter dated.08.12.2020.
28)Call for Training to the post of Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) Phase-3.
29) Seniority list of Engineering Department-2021.
i) SSE/P-Way/PAU 2) SSE/P-Way/SELU 3)SSE/P-Way/Jalna 4)SSE/P-Way/AWB 5) SSE/P-Way/LSR 6)SSE/P-WAY/HNL
7)SSE/P-WAY/WHM 8)SSE/P-WAY/AKOT 9)SSE/P-Way/KNW 10)SSE/P-Way/MUE 11)SSE/P-Way/KNVT
ii)Seniority list of Engineering Artisan staff category wise.
30) Seniority list of Commercial Department-2021.
31)Seniority List of Signal & Telecom Department-2021.
32) Seniority list of C&W Mechanical department-2021.
33) Seniority list of Operating Department (Group-C)-2021.
34) Seniority list of Electrical Department-2021.
35) Seniority list of operating Department (Group-D)-2021.
36) Seniority list of Ministerial staff in all grades, S&WI, Stenographer, Translator and Peon of all departments-2021.
37)Seniority list of Mechanical Department (Running)-2021.
38) Seniority list of Dresser Gr-III, hospital Attendant, KHP/Anti-Malaria & Safaiwala in Medical Department -2021.
39) Filling up of vacancies for selection to the post of Chief Law Assistant in Level-7 against 60% Promotional quota.
40)Postal Dispatched Slips of remaining candidates for recruitment against open market as ALP (178 Batch), vide RRB/SC's Panel-01/2018 dated.29.01.2020(Panel-2)(Sl. No.128 to 178)- Last date of reporting is 03.03.2021.
41) Call for training to the post of assistant Loco Pilot (ALP)
42)Eligibility List of Technician-III (PM) against 25% LDCE Quota of Electrical Department.
43) Revised Question Bank for the post of JE (Mechanical (C&W) in Level-6 of 7th CPC against 25% Promotional Quota and 25% LDCE Quota in Mechanical Department Nanded Division.
44) Induction of Track Maintainer-IV from Civil Engineering Department on S.C Railway into operating Department against 10% Lateral Induction for post of Assistant Pointsmen on NED Division.
45) Selection to the post of Junior Clerk cum Typist against 16 2/3 % LDCE Quota.
46) Filling up of Two ex-cadre post of Vigilance Inspector/Personnel in Pay Matrix L-6 & Level-7 of 7th CPC.
VARIOUS APPLICATION FORMS :-
1.Application for grant of transfer allowance
2.Application for request Inter Railway/ Divisional transfer
3.Application for scooter / computer advance
4.Application for the festival advance
5.Form No: 3
6.Application for claiming stitching charges
7.Format of Income Tax
8.Application for Higher studies
9.Application for Holiday Home
10.Proforma for Hostel Subsidy
11.Proforma for sanction of paternity leave
12.Proforma for house rent allowance drawal
13.Proforma of cash to Bank Payment
14.Proforma of Family planning increment form
15.Proforma of final PF withdrawal for House building
16.Proforma for HBA
17.Proforma of Immovable property
18.Proforma of movable property
19.Proforma of Non Employment & Marriage Form
20.Proforma of PF declaration form
21.Proforma of Pass declaration form
22.Proforma of Pensioner Medical cum ID card
23.Proforma of reimbursement of Spectacles
24.Proforma of reimbursement of Tution Fee
25.Proforma of T.A
28.SBF fixed medical allowance for retired employees
29.Technical Scholarship application