. 35 nos portable Breathanalyser equipments were procured and issued to all CLIs as a
personal equipment. This would help the CLIs to conduct random Breathanalyser test at any
·12 Nos speed guns procured and issued to all crew lobbies for conducting ambush checks.
• Introduced common line box concept over SC Division and is running successfully. The
Common Line boxes were collected from the Loco Pilots and numbered with unique code.
The herculean task of loading and unloading crew line boxes during crew relief at en-routes
stations is totally eliminated.
Crew occupation bed position is Computerized at SC and planning to provide in all Running
rooms over SC Division. This provision is already available at CT and KZJ Running rooms.
* Wed based Crew Grievance redressal: The crew grievances are fed in to the web based
system by the on duty CC for onward transmission to the concerned department which helps
in timely redressal of grievances.
* Drop boxes are provided at BDCR, SC, SNF, KZJ, RDM & BZA (SC Divn) for applications of
Privilege Passes / PTOs, Leave applications, and grievances / suggestions of running staff.
* These applications will be collected twice a day and a message will be sent to the concerned
crew conveying the receipt of application and a message after readiness / acceptance will be
* Medical Camps for running staff and for their family members were conducted at SC, SNF,
KZJ, BDCR, RDM & BZA crew lobbies and a total of 582 members have attended.
At KZJ At BDCR
* Food warmers are procured and provided at SC, HYB, DKJ, RDM & BPA running rooms.
* Five Sets of DPWCS fitted locomotives (Wireless MU) are running successfully in BDCR
sector. This has successfully evaded the requirement of reversal of locomotive at terminal
points resulting in minimal detention to Merry go round pattern of working of goods trains.
* Compulsory night schedule inspections in ‘Vee’ hours by Loco Inspectors are strictly
implemented to ensure safety.
* Implementation of Random checking of LP’s CUG / Personal mobile phone status while on
duty has eliminated the menace of keeping the mobile on.
Safety Seminars :
* Safety Seminars are being conducted regularly all crew lobbies in the division to update and
refresh Technical and Safety aspects.
* CLI’s meeting held at Secunderabad. CEE, DRM, CELE and ADRM (O) addressed the gathering. Sr. DEE/TRSO/SC has presented a power point presentation on SPAD cases, safety issues, role of CLI’s and reliability of operation. The CLIs were advised to update the dairies, identify the weak areas of nominated staff, adhere to the norms regarding counselling of staff.
DRM Conference Hall CEE Conference Hall
SC Lobby At KZJ
* Interaction with family members of running staff through safety seminar was conducted at
KZJ, BZA (SC), SNF & BDCR to motivate the family members of running staff.
At KZJ At SNF
At BDCR At SNF
MEDITATION ROOM RE-CREATION ROOM